2 days of work and many brushes later... this is the result. Not completely satisfied. I try to figure how to color skin realistically. I see lots of people doing it...but I always screw things up. My main concern now is my tablet which has been malfunctioning and it's pretty annoying. There is something wrong with the slot were you insert the usb cable. I've been dreading the day when it will stop working.
Over 70000 messages and 50 notes...I cannot reply to all so I'll just post here the answers to some of the common questions.
1. Thank you for the b-day wishes!
2. Thank you for the faves and comments!
3. Thank you for featuring my work!
4. I am sorry the groups requests expired! I am happy you like my art so much that you suggest it to multiple groups. If the requests and the group invitations expire it's because I am too busy to come to dA. I log in once or twice every 2 weeks.
5. A lot of you asked if the commissions are open. No. I wish I could take some commissions but it would be unfair to keep you waiting a month or so. I will open them as soon as I can clear up my schedule.
6. If you want to keep track of my art you can check my tumblr. I log in there more often.
7. I still have a mountain of requests to finish and I feel bad about it. Stuff went down when my laptop broke...and now my tablet isn't working properly.
8. People have been asking if paypal commissions will be available this year. Yes! I might arrange that next month.
9. I am still stressed and agitated. I've been suffering from insomnia for years, but it got worse. The thing is if I go to the doctor and I tell them I am a stressed insomniac they will probably laugh because in my country these aren't deemed as real diseases. I don't want sleeping pills either.
10. This file is large but I restricted download and size because some people think it's cool to print your art and sell it on amazon. I also put that huge dA watermark that I always disliked.
Anyway, I hope you all are well and happy
. Thanks for all the support!